Watertight Pool Design Process
Your experience with Porpoise Pools will be an enjoyable one. Our watertight design and build process has been refined over a decade. Realising your dream pool is easy:-
- We begin the initial consult & brief with you. A site visit is generally required. Photographs or site plans can assist.
- We custom design your pool and present a proposal to you, complete with fully itemised costing and our quality inclusions.
- You choose the materials and options from the proposal to suit your taste and budget. The proposal is reviewed and returned to you for approval.
- You approve the proposal and it is then handed over to be engineered and drafted into formal plans for council approval.
Master Builders: The Pool Innovation Team
From our end, it’s not enough to say “We’re award winning experts, decades of experience, fully qualified and registered with all applicable associations.” Because all pool builders say that on their web sites!
Porpoise Pools excels by innovation. There are always advances in techniques and building materials in Australia and overseas. Our mission is to keep abreast of innovation in the pool industry and incorporate the advances that give you best value for money.
To be honest, the build process is straight-forward and there’s only one way all pool builders can do it:-
- Council approvals
- Excavation, plumbing, steel reinforcement and shell
- Filter+pump install, fencing to certification
- Add water and balance it
- Now you can jump in!
Environmentally Friendly Design
Our pool builders optimise each design and pool build so that you get the most from your new equipment. The net result makes your new pool as cost efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.
How is the pool optimised? For example, overall hydraulics are matched to things like wind direction so that cleaning the pool is simplified. Additionally, the pool design is tailored to the aspect of the site so that you get the best use of the pool year-round.